Season Time Frame: Early September – Mid October
Age Group: 3th – 8th graders
The CYO Boys Cross Country program is open to boys in grades 3-8 with competition divided into 34 , 56 and Cadet leagues.
Any child interested in playing St. Rose Athletics needs to go to www.cyoarchindy.org and complete the participant registration.
Registration Fee: $80
All paperwork and fees are due to the team coach, Athletic Director, or the school office before the official start of the season. Your coach or AD will have specific due dates.
If you are an OLG student interested in participating in SRS sports please do the following.
In order to register your child(ren) you will register on the CYO website with SRS.
- Please login to the website with your personal login. www.cyoarchindy.org
- On the left hand column click “Request Dual School”.
- The SRS school code is 204SROL-IN
- Add your student and make sure to put all the correct information in the boxes. This is important so your child is placed on the correct team.
- Then click “Sports” on the bottom left
- Click Register Now under the 2018 CO-ED Cross Country
- Select your child and fill out the remaining information
- Payment ($80.00) is due in order to finalize your registration. SRS accepts payments by check to the school office.