St. Rose of Lima School in Franklin offers a Catholic education for students of St. Rose Parish and our “sister” parish of Holy Trinity in Edinburgh. These parishioners have the first opportunity to enroll their children. When space provides, Non-Catholic students whose parents’ philosophies are consistent with those of our parish and faith may apply for admittance into the school.
ADMISSIONS PROCESS CHECKLIST
You must finalize all of the items below to complete your application file.
- The admission criteria on this page have been met
- Review and agree to all School Policies
- To apply Print and Return the Application Forms [PDF]
- If you plan to apply for financial aid – start the financial aid application now
- Age has been established (Birth Certificate is required for Kindergarten & Pre-K enrollment).
- Transcript documents, if applicable, have been requested and received
Parents will be notified in writing that their child(ren) has been accepted. Class size is limited and families will be accepted until the class size has been reached. Once a class is full, parents may elect to go on the waiting list.
- Children of families currently registered in our school are admitted first.
- Children of registered parishioners of St. Rose and Holy Trinity are accepted second.
- Non-parish and Non-Catholic children are registered third.
- Each group above is taken on a first-come basis.
Enrollment is limited to the following numbers of students:
|3 yr. Preschool (Lion Cubs)||12 per class (must be 3 yrs. old by Aug. 1st)|
|4 yr. Preschool (Kindergarten Bound)||25 per class (must be 4 yrs. old by Aug. 1st)|
|Kindergarten – 8th grade||25 per class (Kg. Must be 5 yrs. by Aug. 1st)|
Age of Student
To enroll a child in St. Rose School, a student must, by Indiana State guidelines, be 5 years old on or before August 1st of this year to begin Kindergarten. Students enrolling from other schools must have records sent from the previous school. Call the St. Rose school office to complete the transfer process.
When should I start the admissions process?
St. Rose School invites families to submit their applications at any time throughout the year. Applications received after the yearly deadline will be considered on a rolling basis as spaces become available. Please call the Administration Office at 317-738-3451 or email [email protected] to inquire about grade-level openings.
Submit All Paperwork
All paperwork may be emailed or mailed to
St. Rose School
114 Lancelot Drive
Franklin, IN 46131
Phone: 317-738-3451 | Email: scar[email protected] | Fax: 877-208-1154