- There is a vocabulary quiz on Friday, and the vocab. homework is due tomorrow. There will be a reading log due this Friday,j Oct. 25th. It is ready in Google Classroom currently, in case anyone wants to complete it early.
- The 3 required AR books to be read for 2nd quarter are nonfiction in each students’ AR reading level. Students can test on more than three books if they want to try for a higher score in the grade book.
- Mass is regular schedule this week (Thursday), but we do have Red Ribbon Week activities this Thurs. – next Thurs. (see The Roar for daily details)
- Nut day tomorrow (Tues.) for students that received one yellow log or less this 1/2 qtr.
- Nut day this Wed. for a donation of $1 or more to the America Cancer Society. Wear a shirt representing the color of cancer ribbon for someone they would like to honor or in memory of.
Rdg: Wrap up the 6 Traits of Writing
LA: 6 Traits of writing wrap-up
6th Vocabulary: List 6 – Homophones
LA: Continue Scope Magazine skills, and begin Genius Hour research
7B Rdg Grp: Continue reading the book The Girl Who Owned a City
7th Vocabulary List: List 6 – Words from Mythology
LA: Identifying literary elements in Scope Magazine, begin Genius Hour research for a community project
7A/8B Rdg. Grp: Continue reading the book The Outsiders
8A Rdg. Grp: Continue reading the book Code Orange
8th Vocabulary List: List 22 – A Bit Different