Week of October 8-12
Religion- We are still working on the Sacraments of Initiation. We will dig deeper into Confirmation this week. After attending confirmation with our high school students last week I realized I gave some wrong information. We will unlearn and relearn to fix that. Sorry to the peeps. Everyone should be studying notes and highlighting nightly so when it comes to test time no one will have to cram.
Science-New quarter, new material. I don’t want to start with a new chapter since we will be gone for a week so we are going to look at some information text and study vomit and the digestive system.
Social Studies- Again, we will leave our study of Indiana for a week. What do you know about Christopher Columbus being creepy. Ask your peep on Friday, they will know a lot.
Math: We will continue to work on multi-digit multiplication this week, including story problems.
Reading & English-We are hard at work preparing for conferences. Because the students are leading them they are learning to map their presentation and practice “public” speaking. Oh my goodness, I am extremely impressed by what I am seeing so far. In awe is how I imagine they will leave you feeling at the end of the conference.
- Monday: Art & Library
- Tuesday: P.E.
- Wednesday: Music Conferences Please remember your student comes with you.
- Thursday: Mass P.E. Conferences Please remember your student comes with you
- Friday: Library
Down the Road
- Report cards come home Wednesday October 10th
- Wednesday, October 10- Friday, October 12- Parent Teacher Conferences
- Monday, October 15- Friday, October 19- No School- Fall Break