Lord make me and instrument of your peace, where there is hatred, let me sow your love.
Where there is injury, pardon.
Week of October 26 through October 30
Religion– Mary and the rosary. What a beautiful job the precious ones did on their Joyful Mystery movie posters. Each and everyone of them showed they understood the mystery through their picture and synopsis. Kudos to all of them! This week we are focusing on the Glorious Mysteries. I know you can hardly wait for this weeks project.
Science-We will be exploring how skeletons are used to help compare organisms. Describe evidence scientists consider to compare and classify organisms of the past and reasons organisms can become extinct. We will also add fossils to the mix.
Social Studies– With hurricane Patricia promising to give us a dousing later in the week, it is fitting that we will study weather and how it affects the land in Indiana.
Math- Continue Chapter 3 addition properties and subtraction rules. Half way through gonna keep on movin on.
Reading– Well, Gilly tried to get to California to see Courtney. This week we will find out what she learned and how it will bring forth yet more new emotions, and feelings. Students will share their points of view toward Gilly and we will draw conclusions about how we think Gilly’s attitude will change.
Ask precious ones tomorrow for vocabulary theme.
- Monday: Art & Library
- Tuesday: P.E. Officer Baird Internet Safety
- Wednesday: Music
- Thursday: Mass P.E.
- Friday: Library Black and orange NUT day, Halloween celebration 1:15
Down the Road
- Camp Tecumseh forms due Tuesday October 27
- Black and Orange NUT day Friday October 30
- Halloween celebration 1:15 Friday October 30
- Deputy Baird will be here for internet safety on October 28
- Camp Tecumseh Parent Training Saturday November 14
- Tinting for Tecuseh fund raiser coming in November
- Camp Tecumseh December 3 & 4