Season Time Frame: Early September – Mid October
Age Group: 3rd – 8th graders
The CYO Girls Cross Country program is open to girls in grades 3-8 with competition divided into 34 , 56 and Cadet leagues.
The 2017 Girls Cross Country Program will start Saturday, September 9th. The City Meet is TBD.
Any child interested in playing St. Rose Athletics needs to go to www.cyoarchindy.org and complete the participant registration. Each child will be required to have a physical on file with the office and have made payment (or have a payment plan) prior to the close of registration. Any child who does not complete these items prior to the close of registration will NOT be allowed to participate in the sport.
If you are an OLG student interested in participating in SRS sports please do the following.
In order to register your child(ren) you will register on the CYO website with SRS.
- Please login to the website with your personal login. www.cyoarchindy.org
- On the left hand column click “Request Dual School”.
- The SRS school code is 204SROL-IN
- Add your student and make sure to put all the correct information in the boxes. This is important so your child is placed on the correct team.
- Then click “Sports” on the bottom left
- Click Register Now under the 2017 CO-ED Cross Country
- Select your child and fill out the remaining information
- Payment ($60.00) is due in order to finalize your registration. SRS accepts payments by check to the school office. Payments are due by 8/11/2017 or a $5.00 late fee is applied.